Competition Terms & Conditions
17th May 2016
- The promoter of the competition is Abbey Centre.
- The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the competition closing.
- The winner must contact Abbey Centre within two weeks of announcement in order to claim your prize.
- If no contact is made within two weeks, a new winner will be picked at random.
- Entry requirements must be fully completed in order to enter the competition.
- The prize will only be issued when all the conditions mentioned above are strictly fulﬁlled.
- Winners must be available to collect your prize from Abbey Centre or a store within, unless otherwise stated / arranged.
- Abbey Centre reserves the right to change the rules or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- The random selection decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the T&Cs.
- If the prize in question is for a housed retailer, employees of said retailer will not qualify for the prize.
- Other centre stakeholders are considered advocates and therefore may enter the promotion.
- No cash alternative is available in exchange for the prizes.
- Abbey Centre and all retailers involved retain the rights to publicise all winners.
- Imagery used to promote the Campaign do not reﬂect prizes.