Hoomans, visit our pop-up petting pen, Saturday 27th April, to cuddle Cavalier King Charles and other small puppers.
Book your paw-fect petting time here – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ohh-my-dog-abbey-centre-pop-up-petting-pen-tickets-55578898983
All funds raised from the OHH MY DOG Pop-Up Petting Pen will benefit Cavaliers in Need NI. Cavaliers in Need rescues, rehabilitates and re-homes Cavalier King Charles and other small dogs throughout the UK and Ireland. Cavaliers In Need is entirely funded by donations and run by a small group of dedicated volunteers. Vet bills are on average £6,000 per month and it is really important for Cavaliers in Need to get the ‘adopt, don’t shop’ message out there and to raise more awareness of the issues surrounding puppy farm dogs.
Cavaliers in Need Charity Number: NIC 102896
OHH MY DOG
Pop-Up Petting Pen House Rules
- Pre-book your paw-fect petting time online at Event Brite.
- Booking in advance is recommended to avoid disappointment. Cost is £3 per person, per 15 minute petting session. You can also book a double slot (by booking two times in a row) to get some extra time with the doggos!
- Pet session spaces not pre-booked, will be released upon a first served, first come basis.
- Please arrive for your pet session at least 5 minutes in advance. If you are over 10 minutes late you will not be able to be admitted as this disturbs the doggos.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No larger groups of more than 15 hoomans.
- Please respect the puppers personal space and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Do not pick up, confine or restrain the animals.
- Do not overcrowd the animals.
- No flash photography. Bark, bark, bark!
- The doggies are animals with their own behaviours. The behaviour of the dogs and close interaction cannot be guaranteed.
- If feeling threatened or spooked the dogs may bark, snarl or lash out. You are responsible for your own safety and will not hold the company, charity, dog licencee or the individual dog responsible for any hurt or damage.
- If you are found to be encouraging bad behaviours in the dogs or are behaving in a manner that causes distress to the dogs or staff you will be asked to moderate your behaviour. If you continue to behave in an unsuitable manner the management will have full entitlement to ask you to leave and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Our House Rules must be followed in full at all times. It is your responsibility to make sure yourself and all party members are aware of the House Rules in advance of your visit and adhere to them throughout your visit.
- HAVE FUN!
Please note Abbey Centre / Cavaliers in Need will be taking photos at the event. These images will be used by Abbey Centre / Cavaliers in Need to share news about the event, and to publicise the next event. Images may be used in press releases, printed publicity and published on digital / social media. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please speak to a member of the team on the day. A professional photographer will be present 1pm – 2pm.