Abbey Centre House Rules
We love to see you enjoying yourself at Abbey Centre, so to keep things running smoothly and faces smiley, we have a few simple rules:
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes).
- Alcohol is only to be consumed on licensed premises.
- No pets or animals (unless they’re assistance dogs or can be carried).
- No ball games, cycling, rollerblades, scooters or skateboards.
- No running on the malls or dropping litter.
- Climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence, and railings is also off limits as is inappropriate use of customer lifts, escalators, and seating.
- Please keep clear of all fire escapes, except in an emergency situation.
- No swearing, shouting or use of other unpleasant language, and intimidating behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers is totally unacceptable.
- No throwing any object within the Centre.
- Please always keep an eye on any children or vulnerable people in your care.
- Tops and footwear must always be worn in the Centre.
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us or our retailers will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.
We don’t allow any of the following in the Centre without prior agreement with Centre Management:
- Leafleting or canvassing
- Conducting third party interviews or surveys
- Selling goods
- Busking / fundraising
- Filming or photography
This list doesn’t cover everything, and we have the right to deny entry to anyone who ignores the above rules or whose actions we feel are inappropriate. Please note, each individual store may also have a Code of Conduct to adhere to.
Enjoy your visit to Abbey Centre.