Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Abbey Centre.
- The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the competition closing.
- In entering the giveaway / competition, the winner gives permission for Abbey Centre to contact them via PM / DM in order to confirm that they have won and prize collection details. No further contact will be made.
- In entering the giveaway / competition, the winner gives permission for Abbey Centre to state the winners name on the edited post and within the comments. The winner(s) will not be tagged.
- The winner must contact Abbey Centre within two weeks of announcement in order to claim your prize.
- If no contact is made within two weeks, a new winner will be picked at random.
- Entry requirements must be fully completed in order to enter the competition.
- The prize will only be issued when all the conditions mentioned above are strictly fulﬁlled.
- Winners must be available to collect your prize from Abbey Centre or a store within, unless otherwise stated / arranged.
- Abbey Centre reserves the right to change the rules or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- The random selection decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the T&Cs.
- If the prize in question is for a housed retailer, employees of said retailer will not qualify for the prize.
- Other centre stakeholders are considered advocates and therefore may enter the promotion.
- No cash alternative is available in exchange for the prizes.
- Abbey Centre and all retailers involved retain the rights to publicise all winners.
- Imagery used to promote the Campaign do not reﬂect prizes.
Permission to Use Content Agreement
We wish to share your post on our website and Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). We know others would love to see it. By replying to our post with #agree, you will be giving Abbey Centre, its subsidiary and associated companies permission to make use of your post on the following terms and conditions. However, if you don’t agree to these terms and conditions, we completely understand and you should not reply.
- You represent and warrant that you are the sole owner of the photo/comments/text/video (as applicable), hereafter called the “content”, and that no-one else can claim ownership of any part of the content, and any use by Abbey Centre will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- You grant Abbey Centre a non-exclusive and non-revocable commercial right to reproduce the content in any form (including, but not limited to, video, internet posting, reproduction, display, email, publication, and distribution), either through our own services or services provided by third parties, throughout Northern Ireland in any medium now known or later developed and without restriction or limitation.
- You agree that your permission for Abbey Centre to use your content is not contingent upon Abbey Centre giving you credit for such content.
- You waive any right to inspect and/or approve the finished work incorporating the content that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which said finished work may be applied.
- You waive any rights and claims to royalties or payments of any kind with regards to your content or our finished work.
- Where content contains any image of a person other than yourself, you confirm that you have obtained the permission of that other person to release the content to Abbey Centre on the terms of this Permission To Use Content Agreement. Abbey Centre accepts no liability whatsoever for any failure on your part to obtain prior permission.
- You agree that if any part of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid under any statute or rule of law, then the relevant part only shall be omitted, and the remainder of this Permission to Use Content Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Thanks for taking the time to read these terms, and please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.