Smart Parking Ltd. ANPR System
A Step-by-Step Guide
Parking for less than 4 hours?
- If you anticipate that your visit to Abbey Centre will be for less than four hours, please park in any of the car parks in the usual way including Car Park A Next/Dunnes entrance, B Food Court entrance, C Level 1 off-roundabout and C Level 2 & 3 multi-story (Long Stay area).
- Car Park C Level 2 & 3 multi-story (Long Stay area) is the only covered car park (2), it is therefore FREE for up to 4 hours to accommodate those requiring shelter from the elements.
- A 30 minutes “No Return” policy is applicable. This basically means that if you park on site, leave and return within a 30 minute period, the ANPR clock is still ticking, adding to your total number of parked minutes.
- Your total number of parked minutes in any day must not exceed 240 minutes (4 hours).
Parking for more than 4 hours?
- If you wish to park and shop for more than 4 hours, please park in the designated long stay car park located at Car Park C, levels 2 and 3 (the multi-story).
- 198 dedicated long stay parking spaces are available – operational on a first come, first serve basis.
- Dedicated long stay spaces include disabled and parent and child.
- Please park within bays / in designated areas.
- You pay a parking tariff of £1.50 per day, either upon entry or before leaving. The parking tariff covers you until 23.39 each day. You can therefore come and go as you please from Car Park C Level 2 and 3.
- Parking payment machines are located at Car Park C, Level 2 and 3.
- Please note that exact change is required. The pay stations will not issue change and do not accept card payments.
- Please take note of your vehicle registration number as this must be entered carefully upon payment.
- There is a cashless option available to pay for your long stay parking using the Parkmobile app. Simply register, download the app and pay as you park. Please quote this location code 21450.
- Duration of your stay is calculated by the ANPR cameras from the point of entry, to the point of exit.
- Long Stay Parking regulations apply 24 hours per day, Monday – Sunday. Disabled concessions do not apply.
- Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in a parking charge of £100. The parking charge notice will be reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days of date of issue of the notice.
- Parking Charge Notices issued by Smart Parking are legally enforceable.
- Smart Parking Ltd. may request the registered keeper details from the DVLA for any vehicle parked in breach of the advertised Terms and Conditions for the purpose of serving a Parking Charge Notice generated from the ANPR evidence. (Please see full Terms and Conditions signage.)
- Smart Parking Ltd. helpline – 0845 230 3081.
- You can also contact Smart Parking Ltd. by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.