Smart Parking Ltd. ANPR System
A Step-by-Step Guide
How long are you shopping?
4 hours or less
- You can park in Car Park A, B, C Level 1, C Level 2 and 3 (Long Stay Car Park) for up to four hours FREE of charge.
- A 30 minutes “No Return” policy is applicable. This basically means that if you park on site, leave and return within a 30 minute period, the ANPR clock is still ticking, adding to your total number of parked minutes.
- Your total number of parked minutes in any day must not exceed 240 minutes (4 hours).
More than 4 hours
- You must park in Car Park C Level 2 and 3 – the Long Stay Car Park.
- Car Park C Level 2 is the undercover Car Park. It has a green coloured foyer with both lift and stair access to the mall.
- Car Park C Level 3 is the roof top Car Park. It has a pink coloured foyer with both lift and stair access to the mall.
- Dedicated long stay spaces include disabled and parent and child parking bays.
- The 4+ hours parking tariff is £1.50 per day. The parking tariff covers you until 23.39 each day.
- You can pay upon entry or before leaving.
- Once paid, you can come and go as you please from Car Park C Level 2 and 3 until 23.59 of the day you parked.
- Parking payment machines are located at the entrance to the mall in Car Park C Level 2 and 3.
- Please note that exact change is required. The pay stations will not issue change and do not accept card payments.
- Please take note of your vehicle registration number as this must be entered carefully upon payment.
- You do not need to display your ticket within your vehicle, however please retain it for reference.
- There is a cashless option available to pay for your long stay parking using the Parkmobile app (changing to Ring Go W/C 27th January). Simply register, download the app and pay as you park. Please quote this location code 21450.
General Points to Note
- The duration of your stay is calculated by the ANPR cameras from the point of entry, to the point of exit.
- Please park within bays / in designated areas throughout all car parks.
- Long Stay Parking regulations apply 24 hours per day, Monday – Sunday.
- Disabled concessions do not apply.
- Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in a parking charge of £100. The parking charge notice will be reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days of date of issue of the notice.
- Parking Charge Notices issued by Smart Parking are legally enforceable.
- Smart Parking Ltd. may request the registered keeper details from the DVLA for any vehicle parked in breach of the advertised Terms and Conditions for the purpose of serving a Parking Charge Notice generated from the ANPR evidence. (Please see full Terms and Conditions signage.)
- Smart Parking Ltd. helpline – 0845 230 3081.
- You can also contact Smart Parking Ltd. by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.